Asset Tracking Rfid UHF Tags On Metal Or Non Metal In Supply Chain
Asset Tracking RFID tag Description
RFID flexible anti-metal tags is packaged into electronic tags with a special anti-magnetic absorbing material. It not only solves the problem that ordinary electronic tags can not be attached to metal surfaces, but also sticks like ordinary labels.
On the surface, it is responsible for collecting data in extreme environments such as metal.
||UHF Flexible On-metal Label
||EPC C1G2 (ISO18000-6C)
||Impinj Monza R6-P or NXP,IMPINJ chips
|Max Read Range
||> 10 years
||Company logo,Barcode,Numbers printing,Encoding,etc
Asset Tracking RFID tag Application
- Warehouse shelf
- IT asset tracking
- Metallic container tracking
- Equipment&device tracking
- Automotive components tracking, etc.
Q1. How to get faster feedback from us?
1. Please describe the matter in short in the email subject and add "!".
2. Please add our sales skype or whatsapp from email signature to communicate directly.
Q2. Need a sample?
1. Samples without printing is free.
2. If you need printed samples with sophisticated printing, a $50-$100 printing fee is required.
3. All the freight cost will be charged.
PS: The sample delivery time is about 5-7 days.
Q3. Type of hard tag?
1. RFID Epoxy Tag
2. RFID Card
3. RFID Wristband
4. RFID Keyfob
5. RFID Laundry Tag
6. RFID Patrol Button Tag
7. RFID Nail Tag
8. And more. Refer to our sales for special design.
Q4. What material and glue of RFID tag we have?
These are some materials widely used:
1. ABS: Aging resistance, heatproof, long lifetime.
2. PVC: Waterproof, flexible, easy to print on.
3. PCB: High temperature resistance, waterproof, smooth appearance.
4. Epoxy: High transparency, waterproof, fracture resistance.
5. PPS: Anti-corrosion, waterproof, high temperature resistance.
6. Silicone: Waterproof, flexile, high cost.
7. Glue: For applications need adhesive. Higher cost but strong viscosity, good temperature
tolerance & anti-corrosion.
Q5. What chip should I use?
We have LF, HF and UHF chips with various memory and reading distance. If you are not sure, please
inform our sales with project details.
PS: LF (0-5cm), HF (0-15cm), UHF (1-10m).
Q6. What the data can I encode to each Tag?
We can encode different serial numbers, URL/website, Text to each Tag as your request.
Q7. What file of printing image should I offer to you?
Design Files of AI, PDF, Corel Draw, Photoshop, CAD format are supported. If no, then send us JPG or
BMP, we can design for your confirmation, it takes longer time though.
Q8. What about sizes?
All the size and the shape of the final product can be customized as your request.
Q9. RFID Anti-metal material thickness?
We have 0.15mm, 0.2mm, 0.35mm and 0.5mm thick absorbing material for your reference.
Q10. What about QC?
We have QC machine check by item basis. Also our QC staff do random check on final lot.
Q11. Do you provide spares or you just deliver the exact quantity?
We will provide extra 1/1000 spare items.
Q12. What packing may I choose?
Piece by piece, 100pcs/bag,500pcs/bag or customized.
PS: We will put soft foam in the packing boxes to protect the goods damaged in the shipping.
Q13. Payment terms?
We accept T/T, Western Union, PayPal, and Alibaba Trade Assurance. We strongly recommend Alibaba
Trade Assurance since Alibaba will guarantee our trading safety for both sides.
PS: We only accept the full payment before deliver your order.
Q14. Lead time?
Quantity below 100,000pcs normally 7-12 days. If urgent we can prioritize.
Q15. What about shipping?
We support all the international Express and we will provide you tracking number for every shipment.
Q16. May I visit your company during my order production?
Of course. Welcome to visit our factory! Please contact our sales for support.