ISO 14443A smart Printed 13.56MHz RFID card,key card for hotel
Infineon SLE66R35 smart card RFID card
Intelligent 1 kByte Memory Chip with RFID compatibility
• SLE 66R35 4-byte fixed unique number (UID) 1) 2)
• SLE 66R35I 4-byte fixed number, non unique (FNUID)
• SLE 66R35R 4-byte fixed reused identity number (r-ID)
• Physical Interface and Anticollision compliant to ISO/IEC 14443-2 and -3 Type A
– Operating frequency 13.56 MHz; data rate 106 kbit/s
– Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
– Anticollision logic: several cards may be operated in the field simultaneously
• Read and write distance up to 10 cm and more (influenced by external circuitry i.e. reader and
• Short transaction times: Typical ticketing transaction < 100 ms; transaction possible when card
1 kByte EEPROM
• Block organization of memory, 16 sectors with fixed 4 blocks of 16 bytes each
• EEPROM updating time per block less than 4 ms
• Endurance > 100,000 erase / write cycles / bit 3)
• Data retention > 10 years 2)
• User definable access condition for each memory block
• SLE66R35: 4-byte Unique IDentifier (UID) 1) 2)
• SLE66R35I: 4-byte fixed non unique number (FNUID)
• SLE66R35R: 4-byte fixed reused identity number (r-ID), 4-byte UID previously issued
• Mutual three-pass authentication between card and reader for basic security
– 48-bit key length
– 2 keys per sector enabling key management
– Transport key at chip delivery
• Selective memory access secured by authentication and access conditions
• Suited to multifunctional applications: individual key sets for each EEPROM sector
• Data encryption for RF channel
• Dedicated Value Counter
• Data integrity supported by CRC, Parity Check, etc.
SLE 66R35 / SLE 66R35I / SLE 66R35R consist of an EEPROM memory of 1 kByte organized in 16 sector with 4 blocks each containing 16 bytes, an analog interface for contactless energy and data transmission and a control unit. The power supply and data are transferred to SLE 66R35 /SLE 66R35I / SLE 66R35R via an antenna, which consists of a coil with few turns directly connected to the module. No further external components are necessary. The circuit is designed to communicate with a card-reader at an operating distance of up to 10 cm (or more) depending on the reader-antenna configuration.
The chip is designed to meet the cost-optimized requirements of a basic security level. The targeted applications are transport, corporate access, events and loyalty cards with basic security requirements.
• Analog Contactless Interface
The Analog Contactless Interface comprises the voltage rectifier, voltage regulator and system
clock to supply the IC with appropriate power. Additionally the data stream is modulated and demodulated.
Internal logic of SLE 66R35 / SLE 66R35I / SLE 66R35R ensures the recognition of several cards in the field, which may be selected and operated in sequence. The Anticollision loop is based on Single Size UID according to ISO/IEC 14443-3
• Authentication Logic
Correct execution of any memory operation can only occur after the authentication procedure with a specific key
• Control Logic
Access to a block is defined by the associated access conditions for that block. These are programmed individually for each block in a sector.
• Arithmetic Unit
Arithmetic Capability: increment and decrement of values stored in a special redundant format.
• EEPROM: 1 kByte organized in 16 sectors with 4 blocks by 16 bytes each. The last block of each sector is called "Sector Trailer" and is used to store a pair of secret keys and programmable access conditions for each block.