|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||MIFARE Plus® (X) 4K 4bytes Card|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||200pcs/box,1000pcs/Carton ,2000pcs/ Carton ,3000pcs/Carton|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days|
|Product Name:||RFID Smart Card||Material:||PVC|
|Surface:||Glossy/Matt/Frosted||Options:||Magnetic Stripe, Barcode, Embossing Etc|
|Function:||Write/Read||Printing:||Custom Silk Printing, Offset Printing|
RF Proximity EEPROM RFID Smart Card , MIFARE Plus® (X) 4K Write Read
The RF-interface is according to the standard for contactless smart cards ISO/IEC 14443A.
For operation, the carrier field from the reader always needs to be present (with short pauses when transmitting), as it is used for the power supply of the card.
For both directions of data communication there is only one start bit at the beginning of each frame.
Each byte is transmitted with a parity bit (odd parity) at the end. The LSB of the byte with the lowest
address of the selected block is transmitted first. The maximum frame length is 163 bits (16 data bytes + 2 CRC bytes = 16 9 + 2 9 + 1 start bit).
1.Chip type:MIFARE Plus® (X) 4K
2.Size:85.5*54 or customer request
* 2 or 4 Kbytes EEPROM
* Simple fixed memory structure compatible with RFID Classic (RFID Mini, MIFARE Classic®1k, MIFARE Classic®4k)
* Memory structure as in MIFARE Classic®4k (sectors, blocks)
* Unique serial number (4 or 7 byte)
* Multi-sector authentication
* Multi-block read * Anti-tear function for writing AES keys
* Keys can be stored as RFID Classic keys (2 x 48 bit per sector) or AES keys (2 x 128 bit per sector)
* Access conditions freely configurable
* Number of single write operations: 200, 000
RFID Smart Card Plus (X) 4K 4bytes Compatible with RFID Classicbrings increased security to end-user solution providers together with a seamless upgrade of existing infrastructure and services with low cost procedures.
This new RFID product is supported by card and reader manufacturers and solution developers, and is the only RFID Classic-compatible mainstream smart card IC featuring pre-issuance of cards prior to infrastructure changes.